La Motte Studio

LA MOTTE STUDIO, On October 4, 1907 the Petaluma Argus- Courier reported that W. L. Shattuck had purchased Brown’s photographic studio on Main Street and after its renovation would be known as La Motte Studio. The paper reported exactly two years later, on October 4 of 1909, that the studio had been sold.

Click on thumbnails for more information on that particular portrait.